Euripo Properties , S.A.U. is a stock market-listed public limited real estate investment company. The company’s aim is to acquire and develop real estate for rental purposes, holding capital participations in SOCIMI (real estate investment trusts) and in other entities that have the same objectives and that operate under the same kind of regime.

Know more
  • 1,882 Assets
  • 246,565 mcc
  • 44% Occupancy

Our Assets

Euripo Properties has a total of 1,882 real estate assets, which consist of rental properties throughout Spain. 70 per cent of the portfolio is concentrated in Madrid, Barcelona and Valencia, with the other 30 per cent spread over the rest of Spain.

See assets

The Company

Euripo Properties, S.A.U. is a stock market-listed public limited real estate investment company. The company’s aim is to acquire and develop real estate for rental purposes, holding capital participations in SOCIMI (real estate investment trusts) and in other entities that have the same objectives and that operate under the same kind of regime.

 

Documento Informativo de Incorporación

Euripo Properties, through its subsidiaries, has actively acquired real estate assets in Spain at an attractive point in the cycle and hopes to benefit from the trend towards recovery of the real estate market. Euripo Properties’s assets are valued at a total of €214 million, and its principal shareholder is Buffalo (SOCIMI) Holdco, S.à.r.l., a company owned by investment funds advised by Blackstone.

Euripo Properties’ total assets consist of 1,882 rental properties. The company offers a comprehensive rental service aimed at tenants, in response to the growth in demand for residential rental properties currently taking place in Spain.

This will be done through the professional management of Anticipa Real Estate, to whom it will entrust the property management.

Euripo Properties’ policy for new rental contracts is based on the selection of clients with economic solvency and visible income over the long-term, with the aim of increasing the existing level of occupancy, thus ensuring the maximisation of the profitability of the portfolio.

Typology apartments, houses, business premises, warehouses, offices, garages, storage spaces.

The Euripo Properties portfolio contains different types of rental properties to meet the different needs of tenants, with rental housing representing more than 90 per cent of the total portfolio.

Investors

Selection of rental properties across Spain, with a solid financial position, guaranteeing the sharing of dividends according to the SOCIMI legal regime.

Go to MAB website Internal Code of Conduct Internal Code of Conduct (English Version)

  • Annual Accounts

    See the details of the company’s annual accounts.

  • Financial Statements

    In this section you will find the audited annual financial statements or provisional statements relating to part of a fiscal year.

    No documents yet

  • Presentations

    In this section you can consult the company’s relevant presentations.

    No documents yet

Our Assets

Use the interactive map to see the location of our properties by region.

(Click on regions of Spain)

Andalucía

  • Apartments 261
  • Houses 48
  • Business premises 2
  • Garages 16
  • Warehouses 21

Aragón

  • Apartments 8
  • Garages 1
  • Warehouses 1

Islas Baleares

  • Apartments 60
  • Houses 1
  • Garages 5
  • Warehouses 1

Castilla y León

  • Apartments 25
  • Business premises 3
  • Garages 58
  • Offices 14
  • Warehouses 3

Castilla La Mancha

  • Apartments 69
  • Houses 6
  • Business premises 10
  • Garages 56
  • Warehouses 34

Cataluña

  • Apartments 340
  • Houses 52
  • Business premises 11
  • Garages 35
  • Warehouses 6

Comunidad Valenciana

  • Apartments 308
  • Houses 56
  • Business premises 3
  • Garages 27
  • Warehouses 6
  • Other assets 10

Extremadura

  • Apartments 1

Canarias

  • Apartments 95
  • Houses 5
  • Garages 14

Madrid

  • Apartments 178
  • Houses 7
  • Garages 121
  • Warehouses 14
  • Offices 5
  • Other assets 1

Murcia

  • Apartments 32
  • Houses 2
  • Garages 6
  • Warehouses 1

País Vasco

  • Apartments 2

Galicia

  • Apartments 11

Asturias

  • Apartments 1

Cantabria

  • Apartments 1